Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera with 24-105mm Lens
Unlock Your Vision.
The EOS 6D DSLR camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100-25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, for incredible image quality even in low light, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a Full-Frame sensor provides stunning performance and creative flexibility. The built-in Wi-Fi® transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, or upload virtually anywhere from your iOS or Android smartphone* with the free download of the EOS Remote app**. You can use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi® compatible printer^. Perfect for travel and nature photography, the built-in GPS## allows location data to be recorded while shooting. Compact, lightweight, brilliant low-light performance, and loaded with easy to use features, the EOS 6D is truly the Full-Frame DSLR camera for everyone.
- Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, a wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light, and the next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity for focusing in extreme low-light conditions and a bright, high-quality viewfinder for easy focusing.
- iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps for capturing fast-action.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time: 29 minutes, 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" (UHS-I Card is required) or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, and manual audio level control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, share your images with Wi-Fi® enabled Canon cameras, or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android smartphone* with the free download of the EOS Remote app**. Use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi® compatible printer.
- Built-in GPS## Receiver records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
- Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles, enhanced dust and weather resistance, and EOS Integrated Cleaning System for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities, and Scene Intelligent Auto and Special Scene Modes lets you achieve high-quality images with ease.
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) cards.
High speed continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps allows you to capture fast action.
With continuous shooting speed up to 4.5 frames per second, the EOS 6D keeps up with the action. It is designed to capture the shots photographers want when shooting rapidly unfolding scenes.
Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles
For photographers on the move, there’s nothing quite like the full-frame performance available with the EOS 6D. It’s designed to be portable, light and simple to operate yet doesn’t compromise the quality one expects from EOS SLRs. With an aluminum alloy and polycarbonate chassis and a magnesium polycarbonate resin exterior, plus a shutter rated to 100,000 cycles, the EOS 6D offers the perfect combination of lightweight and durable materials for reliable operation day after day.
EOS Integrated Cleaning System for improved vibration-based dust removal
The Integrated Cleaning System featured in the EOS 6D delivers great dust removal for clearer images.
To prevent dust accumulation, the system removes particles on the surface of the glass filter by vibrating the glass ultrasonically. The particles are then absorbed by an adsorbent at the bottom of the unit; the unit itself is completely sealed for protection against external contaminants, and the front face of the low-pass glass filter is treated with an anti-dust fluorine coating, making it easier to remove damp or sticky dust particles.
3.0-inch TFT LCD Monitor
The EOS 6D’s 3.0" TFT LCD monitor has 1,040,000 dots, anti-reflective construction and features Canon’s Clear View technology for a bright, sharp display in any number of shooting situations. It’s ideal for reviewing settings and images, as well as for shooting in Live View mode. In Live View, grid lines can be displayed in 9 sections, 24 sections, or 9 sections with diagonals, as can the electronic level, which helps ensure accurate level by displaying roll. For image review, the EOS 6D has a dedicated Magnify/Reduce button. While pressing the button, zooming in or out (up to 10x) is achieved simply by turning the Main Dial. Images can be protected or erased quickly, individually or in batches, and slideshows can be created with some or all images and can be sequenced by date, folders, movies, stills or rating. A feature guide can be accessed for the selected menu, providing detailed reference information whenever needed.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
With its High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode, the EOS 6D can merge 3 images of varying exposure in camera and save them as one final image, capturing a broad range of shadow and highlight detail with stunning tonal range. Adjustable to cover a range of ±3 stops, HDR recording truly expands the parameters of the light and dark detail a camera can actually record, surprising viewers with the range of tones a photograph can accurately recreate.
|Type||Digital, single-lens reflex, camera|
|Storage||SD, SDHC or SDXC (UHS-I)card|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 20.2 megapixels|
|Continuous Shooting||Max. Approx. 4.5fps. (speed maintained for up to 1250 images (JPEG)¹²or 17 images (RAW))³ (with UHS-I card)²|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400 During Movie shooting: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 25600|
|Movie||MOV (Video: H.264 Intra frame / inter frame, Sound: Linear PCM, recording level can be manually adjusted by user)|
|LCD Type||7.7cm (3.0") Clear View TFT, approx. 1040K dots|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6 (supplied)|
|Dimensions||144.5 x 110.5 x 71.2|
|Weight (Body Only)||Approx. 755g|